From Villa Chandra we recommend excursions to neighboring villages. Valbonne, Antibes (its Provencal market and the Picasso Museum), St Paul de Vence (and its Maeght Foundation - https://www.fondation-maeght.com ).
The perfumeries of Grasse, Monaco, Roquebrune Cap Martin, St jean Cap Ferrat (his villa Ephrussi de Rothschild - http://www.villa-ephrussi.com ) and Tourrettes sur Loup are also must-see places.
USEFUL INFOS & LINKS:
- Maritime shuttles from Cannes or Juan les Pins to the Lérins Islands: St Honorat (and its monastery) and Sainte Marguerite.
- Around the Earth exhibition until July 12 of biotois talents https://www.biot-tourisme.com
- Durant l’été on peut assister aux Festivals de Jazz de Juan-les-Pins ou de Nice.
- You can also listen to concerts at. Nights of Vence.
- Every Thursday evening in July and August (until the 23rd), the artists put on their show in the streets of Biot.
- MIPIM real estate in Cannes From 15 to March 18th 2022
- Cannes International Film Festival : from 17 to May 28th, 2022
- Cannes Lions From 26 to june 30th, 2022
- Jazz Festival in Nice from July 15 to 19, 2022
MUST-SEE PLACES IN BIOT
AND FRENCH RIVIERA
FERNAND LEGER MUSEUM
Take a step back in time and discover one of the greatest art movements of the 20th century.
Watch the creation of a piece in blown glass, a specialty of Biot.